Introduction Blog
Introduction Blog
![]() |
Hi, my name is Chandandeep Singh and I am currently enrolled in KPU’s diploma program of the General Studies. I chose General Studies since it provides a broad spectrum of opportunities from different disciplines. I did not know what to choose as a career and so, ventured into various disciplines such as psychology, criminology arts computers business.
In the past, I had taken JRNL1160 and enjoyed it. In the same way, this course is turning out to be quite enjoyable and so far how the classes are going I think at the end of the session I will gain a lot more knowledge about Journalism. A place that has imprinted itself in my memory is London, UK in 2019. It was an amazing holiday destination that offered me the opportunity to interact with individuals from different cultures. For the first time, I tried curly fries and they tasted so good. The general weather was moderate, a refreshing change from the usual hot climate in my hometown of Punjab, India.
![]() |
| by-Chris Junker |
I was once passionate about basketball and even played on the state level for my team. However, in 2022 I had a major accident that led to severe injuries to my right leg. Thus, I stopped playing basketball more than a year ago. Now, I like to play video games on my PlayStation during my free time. I would like to become a professional in the gaming industry.
![]() |
| by-Chip Griffin |
I would like to express my strong recommendation for people who are unfamiliar with India to explore its culinary treasures, with a special emphasis on trying out the mouthwatering street food. If you are into pure vegetarian cuisine like me, don't miss out on trying flavorful dishes from the vibrant world of veg street food including popular treats like vada pav, chaat papdi, Indian-style momos and many others. If you ask me, there's no better place than Delight Street Eats when it comes to Indian street food in Surrey.




Hi Chandan, I really enjoyed reading about you as you clearly mentioned everything about yourself, and the best part was you explained everything by providing pictures. So, I really enjoyed reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteHello Chandan. It was a pleasure reading your blog. Initially, my attention is solely drawn to the Jawa Perak Motorcycle. Indeed, I owned a Jawa 42, and Jawa motorcycles surpass other two-wheelers in terms of both horsepower (BHP) and aesthetics within the same price range. Surprisingly, on days off I enjoy consuming Chole Bhature so I can fall asleep immediately following the meal.
ReplyDeleteHello, Chandandeep nice to meet you! Well, It is exciting to know how your KPU’s General Studies program has gone. It’s great that you are considering studying in several disciplines to discover your passion. I am glad that you liked JRNL1160 and are equally liking this course. London sounds like a fantastic voyage, even the first time of tried curly fries. I am so sorry for your accident, but it is supper to hear that you have found a new interest in gaming. It is quite exciting to pursue a career in the gaming industry. Your suggestion to delve into the Indian culinary riches is delicious. Vegetarian street food such as Vada pav and chaat papdi sounds appetizing, Delight Street Eats in Surrey seems like a place worth going to. Thank you for the insight into your life and suggestions
ReplyDelete